The Shutterstock Plugin for Adobe CC offers millions of stock images, vectors, and videos within Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and InDesign.
With the new Shutterstock Plugin for the Adobe Creative Cloud, you no longer have to leave your Adobe applications to access stock footage and royalty free images. Keep designing in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, and never leave your edit in Premiere Pro. Take a look at the new panels and capabilities of the Shutterstock Plugin for Adobe CC.
Download the Shutterstock Plugin for the Adobe Creative Cloud
Explore the entire Shutterstock library without ever leaving the Adobe Creative Cloud. Click the button below to access this Adobe CC plugin from Shutterstock.Get the Shutterstock Plugin for the Adobe Creative Cloud
The Shutterstock Plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro
Video editors and filmmakers will be pleased to have access to over 10 million HD, 4K, and archival clips from the Shutterstock video library. Take a look at the new Shutterstock drag-and-drop panel for Adobe Premiere Pro.
The Shutterstock Plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro Features the following:
- Preview and edit full resolution clips directly in your timeline.
- License them, and your edits will automatically apply.
- Search video clips by frame rate and resolution.
- Browse our Director’s Choices, with establishing shots, production elements, and more.
Head over to PremiumBeat.com for a dive into the Shutterstock Plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro and see how easy it is to preview, edit, and license footage. The best part? All your edits apply automatically to edited footage, so when you license a clip, the watermark disappears, and you don’t have to make further changes.
Shutterstock Plugin for Adobe Photoshop
For our readers who are motion graphics artists and designers, you’ll be excited to see the Shutterstock Plugin also bring the company’s stock image library directly into Photoshop.
The Shutterstock Plugin for Photoshop first premiered last year, and has since undergone an overhaul for faster speeds and customer-requested features. You can fly through edits and bring watermarked images into Photoshop, then make any adjustments, and your changes will automatically apply once you license the image.
- New curated Collections of portraits, scenery, and backgrounds.
- More streamlined design to save even more time.
- Even more royalty-free content to discover.
Shutterstock Plugin for Adobe Illustrator
As with the Shutterstock Plugin for Photoshop, in Illustrator, you’ll also see curated Collections of vectors and graphics from the Shutterstock library. Once again, it’s easy to make any adjustments to the previews, so you can make sure the image is perfect for your project.
- Backgrounds, such as textures and patterns.
- Characters, from flat to 3D, pop art to silhouettes.
- UI elements, with templates, icons, fonts, and infographics.
Shutterstock Plugin for Adobe InDesign
Finally, the Shutterstock Plugin for Adobe InDesign brings designers access to millions of photos and vectors within the InDesign panel. Find the perfect image for newsletters or websites. Anything is possible with the Shutterstock Plugin!
- Get any image you need without leaving the application.
- Preview any watermarked image for free.
- Love it? License it. Want something else? Replacing it is easy.
Try the Shutterstock Plugin for the Adobe Creative Cloud Now! Shutterstock is one of the largest libraries of royalty free images and videos.Get the Shutterstock Plugin for the Adobe Creative Cloud